The right people in the right place at right time!
The ZScheduling software allows rational and effective management of shifts and availability, as well as timely planning and scheduling of the operator’s activities, thus providing significant time and cost savings.
With ZScheduling, companies can assign the right resources with the right skills to the right job.
In fact, the solution allows classifying and matching the skills of personnel and information regarding the activities to be performed, thus improving productivity and the quality of the service offered.
By assigning the workloads in a functional manner, ZScheduling reduces times and scheduling errors, reduces and prevents delays or inefficiencies and reduces the time needed to compare and export the data to the attendance management system. The scheduling can be changed at any time in order to manage any exceptions.
ZSCHEDULING is a solution with unique features: WEB BASED, available in DESKTOP and MOBILE version, available on LICENSE or in CLOUD-BASED Software as a Service mode, comes with BUSINESS ANALYTIC tools.
ZSCHEDULING. IT’S YOUR TURN TO……MEET ALL THE NEEDS!
Efficient resource scheduling makes it possible to meet the different needs of all business sectors and gives the right responses to those working inside and outside the process.
ZScheduling is a modular solution that is fully scalable and configurable based on different employment contracts and therefore easily adaptable to the most diverse organisations: manufacturing companies, service companies, department stores, large retail chains, call centres, healthcare facilities, nursing homes, childcare centres, airports, management facilities, logistics and many more. .
ZSCHEDULING. IT’S YOUR TURN TO…OPTIMISE THE PROCESSES!
- organises and plans the resources and collaborators;
- has a tool to easily check in real time whether the shift/activity has been covered;
- approves, rejects or adjusts schedule changes entered by the resources;
- checks for any deviations from the budget in order to make appropriate corrections.
- views the scheduling of the activities from their workstation, on mobile applications, totems, etc.;
- finds all the information needed to perform their work online;
- requests the Manager to makes changes to the schedule through workflow tools.
- supervises and monitors the scheduling of the company's entire workforce;
- has the control tools to make any scheduling adjustments needed.