About our Payroll Administration Service
Welcome to our Office of Payroll Administration.
Since 1955, our Office of Payroll Administration has been monthly providing consistent on-time processing and delivery of payroll and employee benefit services to more than 2,800 workers per month at over 250 Clients. No matter what you need help with — Human Capital Management (HCM) process, data integration or payroll process optimization — we bring the expertise to drive efficiencies and cost savings. We continually emphasize attention to detail to our employees. We maintain the strictest guidelines for compliance and quality, and have detailed policies and procedures in place that help ensure that your payroll is completed in a timely, accurate, and compliant manner.
We are responsible for guiding the continued development and innovative enhancement of the Payroll Management System and related sub-systems, distributing employee pay, maintaining payroll bank accounts, coordinating payroll related matters among employer and employees and between the Company and external organizations (such as the Tax Agency or Istitution for Social Security), developing and disseminating uniform payroll procedures, and maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the Client's payroll. We provide a single global treasury process for payroll that delivers timely, accurate, and compliant payments while reducing risk and costs. To ensure quality, we utilize a governance dashboard framework which is tailored to each client to ensure it meets the needs their payroll environment needs and provides visibility and measurability on output and service delivery. We recognize the importance of customizing our services to meet your specific needs and requirements, and we are a provider who can truly offer the level of flexibility, scalability, and customization that our technology allows. We provide a standard set of built-in and custom reports configured and designed as part of the implementation process to ensure all payroll reporting requirements are matched.
Our support in Payroll Administration is
- Ensuring timely and accurate employee and retiree payrolls and providing responsive payee services
- Maintaining and enforcing uniform payroll policies and procedures
- Reduce delivery and environmental costs providing employees with access to their data from any Internet-enabled device
- Ensuring the continued security, integrity, and effectiveness of the Client's payroll systems
- Using technology to the greatest possible advantage in support of payroll operations
- Ensuring compliance with requirements of state, and local taxing authorities
- Managing and reconciling the Client's payroll accounts
- Providing you with a continuous remote support to ensure prompt resolution